May 9, 2012

Catch Rain and Catch Eyes

The annual Rainy Day Brush-Off is in full swing and I have been doing my part to help market and add a little whimsy to the shebang. For one, I am pretty proud of the business cards I put together for the event.




The reveal of the barrels at Ironwood studio was a blast.  We have so many great entries this year. This was probably one of my favorite events to attend in this AmeriCorps year.  Friends, fun, food, art.  Love it.

Stick this guy in the back of an X-Wing Fighter and he'll increase your thermal clip capacity by 40% while also reducing run-off.

A 'Through the Looking Glass' themed barrel.

Whimsy?  If I didn't know better I might think I had painted this one.

I see what you did there....

The food was yum.

An artist describes his work - Photo by Jason Scott.

We had an excellent turnout - Photo by Jason Scott.

No comments: